How long will my order take to ship?
Our standard processing time varies from item to item. For details, see individual items. Here is a list of our standard times, but please do know that we ship as soon as we can, which means your item can be done quicker then this too sometimes:
- Slippers: 3-5 business days
- Dresses: 5-7 business days
We email you notifying you of when your item has shipped.
What are the estimated shipping times?
We use Canada Post for all our shipping. Within Canada your item will arrive in 5-7 business day. I’ll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can’t guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depends on Canada Post factors that are unfortunately outside of my control.
Who pays for custom fees?
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
How can I pay for my order?
We offer 4 easy ways:
- Cash on Delivery:
- Email money transfer, just select this option at checkout and then send an email money transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org, password:molly. We will ship your item after we receive the funds.
- Cash or cheque on delivery, if you live in Edmonton or surrounding area we will personally deliver your order and you can pay by cheque or cash on delivery. We will be in contact with you when your order is ready to set up a time and confirm your address
- If you have an existing account, pay through this method and we never see your credit card information
- Credit card (Square):
- We offer secure payment through Square, which means your credit card information is held securely on their server, not ours
Are your products hypoallergenic?
Know that we only use natural materials in the making of our clothing and slippers, which are hypoallergenic. We do everything in our power to ensure this doesn’t affect the product, but please know that we do have dogs in our workspace.
How do exchanges or returns work?
I gladly accept returns, exchanges and cancellations
- Contact me within: 14 days of delivery
- I may ask for photos and more information prior to you shipping it back.
- Ship items back within: 30 days of delivery
- Shipping address is: 11326-51 Street, Edmonton AB, T5W 3E9
- Request a cancellation within: 4 hours of purchase
- No hurt feelings 🙂 we would just love the opportunity to win you back!
Due to the nature of the work, custom or personalized orders can’t be returned or exchange. Unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can’t accept returns on these items.
Conditions of return: Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Questions about your order?
Please contact me (Jesika) at email@example.com or by phone at 780-604-4625